Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To be happy...

Heureux. Boldog. счастливый.

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it.
C.P. Snow

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a akaleidoscope of new possibilities.
Jean Houston

I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts-Thats when I get into trouble.
Angelina Jolie

Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln

Can you make sense of any of this? Get the point already? There are a lot of people out there who are trying to hurt me and mine. Spreading rumors and lies and whatnot. You think you are trying to be sneaky or whatever, well let me clue you in for just a moment- It isn't working. We have moved on. Je suis heureux. Nous sommes heureux. Life is good. You're lies, hatefulness and your need to drag everyone down to your level of unhapiness-it isn't working. Nous avons passé. And to those of you who are the cause of all this happiness- Merci. Vous avez vraiment éclairé mon jour.

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment